Proudly Serving:
Dawson County
Forsyth County
Hall County
Lumpkin County
Union County

Home|Donate Today!  (770) 534-4111
Facebook LinkedIn YouTube

Get Help

The Food Bank does not provide direct aid, but rather works in cooperation with a network of community based nonprofit partner agencies that serve individuals and families in need. 

These nonprofit organizations range from churches, food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, child carecenters and nursing homes.

Each of these organizations has access to the Food Bank's inventory, educational programs, technical  assistance and materials.  

If you are hungry or otherwise in need of assistance, please call United Way of Hall County's 211. Dial 211, cell or outside Hall County, dial 770-534-0617.

You may also visit the USDA's website for information on food program assistance:

SNAP logo 10 Steps to Help YouFill Your Grocery Bag
Through SNAP - click here

Learn If You or Someone You Know
Might Be Eligible for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)

Information About Qualifying for Food Stamps and Other Programs