GMFB’s partner agencies help to provide meals and groceries to low-income individuals and families throughout north Georgia. These nonprofit organizations range from churches, food pantries, soup kitchens, shelters, rehabilitation programs, child care centers and nursing homes. Each organization has access to GMFB’s inventory, educational programs, technical assistance and materials.
To learn more call Lydia Johnson at 770-534-4111.
By partnering with GMFB, agencies are able to:
- Focus on THEIR mission and operations without having to focus time, resources and energy on stocking and ordering food supply.
- Easily request food with our online ordering system that allows for partner agencies to even select a delivery or pick-up time and date.
- Access resources for education, training and managing the food-related side of the agency themselves.
- Obtain information about additional resources to secure food for those they serve.
- Be connected to the Atlanta Community Food Bank and Feeding America network.
Georgia Mountain Food Bank (GMFB) currently partners with over 70 agencies and their distribution sites throughout our five county service area of Dawson, Forsyth, Hall, Lumpkin and Union Counties.
Stay in the know!
Sign up to get the latest Food Bank news right to your inbox.